Kiddobloom children's open cups are handcrafted from stainless steel and polished to form beautiful cups for your children. Cute frog engravings are added to make mealtimes more fun for your little ones.
- High grade stainless steel construction. The cups are handcrafted from all stainless steel #304 or 18/8 (no plastic components, no coating, no aluminum)
- Safe. The cups meet the safety requirements of CPSIA, FDA GRAS, Europe EN 14350:2020 and CM/Res (2013) 9 on metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles.
- Nontoxic. The cups are checked for chemical migration. Please see additional notes below.
- Hygienic. There are no crevices on the rim to prevent trapped food and mold/mildew growth.
- Durable. These cups will survive bumps and drops.
- Space-saving. These cups are stackable. However, please do not stack the cups when wet to prevent water pooling between cups.
These cups are suitable for baby-led weaning, baby-led eating, or other baby weaning methods.
Dimensions: 2.5 inches dia. x 2.9 inches tall, holds 6 fl. oz.
These cups passed testings based on Council of Europe CM/Res (2013) 9 on Metals and Alloys used in Food Contact Materials and Articles for migration of the following elements: Aluminum (Al), Antimony (Sb), Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Beryllium (Be), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Lead (Pb), Lithium (Li), Manganese (Mn), Mercury (Hg), Molybdenum (Mo), Nickel (Ni), Silver (Ag), Thallium (Tl), Tin (Sn), Vanadium (V), and Zinc (Zn).
Please click this link to see Kiddobloom cups safety information.