Kiddobloom baby stainless steel divided plates are handcrafted from stainless steel and polished to a beautiful mirror finish. They are confirmed to be safe, non-toxic, and hygienic for your baby or toddler by third party lab testing.
- High grade stainless steel construction. The divided plates are handcrafted from all stainless steel #304 or 18/8 (no plastic components, no coating, no aluminum)
- Safe. The stainless steel divided plates meet the safety requirements of CPSIA, FDA GRAS, Europe EN 14372:2004 and CM/Res (2013) 9 on metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles.
- Nontoxic. The divided plates are checked for chemical migration. Please see additional note below.
- Hygienic. There are no crevices on the rim to prevent trapped food and mold/mildew growth.
- Durable. The plates will survive bumps and drops.
- Space-saving. The plates are stackable. However, please do not stack plates when wet to prevent water pooling between them.
- Stable. The plates do not tip or slide easily.
Kiddobloom children's divided plates are suitable for baby-led weaning, baby-led eating, or other baby weaning methods.
divided plate: 9.5 inches x 6.3 inches x 0.9 inch
weight of each divided plate: 9.9 oz
The gift box contains two divided plates.
Kiddobloom Children Stainless Steel Dinnerware is a recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award.
The stainless steel divided plates passed testings based on Council of Europe CM/Res (2013) 9 on Metals and Alloys used in Food Contact Materials and Articles for migration of the following elements: Aluminum (Al), Antimony (Sb), Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Beryllium (Be), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Lead (Pb), Lithium (Li), Manganese (Mn), Mercury (Hg), Molybdenum (Mo), Nickel (Ni), Silver (Ag), Thallium (Tl), Tin (Sn), Vanadium (V), and Zinc (Zn).