Kiddobloom Kids Safe Frog Stainless Steel Utensils help toddlers/kids learn table manners/ eating etiquette safely. This silverware set includes two forks, two spoons, and a blunt butter knife. Kids will be excited to eat with their own adult-like utensils and parents can have the peace of mind that their littles are eating with safe, non-toxic, and hygienic utensils.
- Handcrafted from all stainless steel #304 or 18/8 (no plastic components, no coating, no aluminum, no paint, no coating)
- Durable. The stainless steel utensils are sturdy and will not bend even when used to scoop ice cream. They are more rust-resistant compared to AISI#200 series stainless steel. There is no plastic/bamboo/rubber/wooden part on the utensils that can degrade over time. They do not contain any paint materials or surface coatings which could chip away and drop into food.
- Hygienic. The stainless steel utensils are easy to clean. Grease and oil wash off easily. Unlike plastic/bamboo/rubber/wooden utensils, these utensils do not retain odor.
- Functional and smooth. The fork tines are rounded and smooth to help toddlers navigate safely through self-feeding. The spoon is optimally sized to hold a good amount of soup without slurping. The blunt butter knife helps toddlers and kids apply butter and cut their soft food safely. The edges of the utensils are smooth and safe for children to use.
- Nontoxic. Parents can have the peace of mind that no harmful chemical will be transferred from the utensils to their children. Please see the additional note below.
- Fit most lunchboxes.
- Beautiful mirror finish.
- Eco-friendly gifts. They are eco-friendly and suitable for children's keepsakes, birthday gifts, the first day of preschool gifts, back to school gifts, or holiday gifts.
Spoon: Length: 5.75 inches Width: 1.25 inches Weight: 1.17 oz.
Fork: Length: 5.75 inches Width: 1.0 inch Weight: 1.0 oz.
Butter Knife: Length: 6.25 inches Width: 0.75 inch Weight: 2.16 oz.
The stainless steel butter knife, forks, and spoons meet the safety requirements of CPSIA, FDA GRAS, Europe EN 14372:2004 and CM/Res (2013) 9 on metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles.
Samples of these utensils (butter knife, spoons, and forks) passed testings for lead, accessible sharp points and edges, small parts, FDA GRAS stainless steel confirmation, Europe EN14372:2004 cutlery and feeding utensils, Council of Europe CM/Res (2013) 9 on metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles - migration of metal content, dishwasher safe, corrosion resistant, and product packaging requirement.
Testing results can be viewed by clicking the links below:
Please purchase this product through www.amazon.com/kiddobloom