Kiddobloom baby stainless steel bowl is handcrafted from stainless steel and polished to a beautiful mirror finish. The stainless steel baby bowl has two handles that help a baby or toddler maneuver the bowl and utensils easily. It is helpful for a baby or toddler who strives for autonomy. It is confirmed to be safe, non-toxic, and hygienic for your baby or toddler by third party lab testing.
- High grade stainless steel construction. The bowl is hand-crafted from all stainless steel #304 or 18/8 (no plastic components, no coating, no aluminum)
- Safe. The bowl meets the safety requirements of CPSIA, FDA GRAS, Europe EN 14372:2004 and CM/Res (2013) 9 on metals and alloys used in food contact materials and articles.
- Nontoxic. The bowl is checked for chemical migration. Please see additional notes below.
- Hygienic. There are no crevices on the rim to prevent trapped food and mold/mildew growth.
- Durable. The bowl will survive bumps and drops.
- Space-saving. The bowl is stackable, but please do not stack bowls when wet to prevent water pooling between bowls.
- Stable. The bowl does not tip or slide easily.
The bowl is suitable for baby-led weaning, baby-led eating, or other baby weaning methods.
bowl: 4.2 inches x 2 inches, holds 13 fl. oz.
The bowl passed testings based on Council of Europe CM/Res (2013) 9 on Metals and Alloys used in Food Contact Materials and Articles for migration of the following elements: Aluminum (Al), Antimony (Sb), Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Beryllium (Be), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Lead (Pb), Lithium (Li), Manganese (Mn), Mercury (Hg), Molybdenum (Mo), Nickel (Ni), Silver (Ag), Thallium (Tl), Tin (Sn), Vanadium (V), and Zinc (Zn).