2 cups (280 g) all purpose flour
1 tsp salt (skipped if using salted butter)
8 oz. (227 g) unsalted butter
1/2 cup (115 ml) sour cream
1 lbs. (500 g) figs
1/4 cup orange marmalade
2 tbsp sugar
1. Mix all purpose flour, salt, sugar, and unsalted butter together, add sour cream, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to make the dough easier to roll out later.
2. Preheat the oven at 360°F (180°C).
3. Roll the pastry on top of parchment paper.
4. Spread orange marmalade on top of the flattened pastry dough, add figs on top, then sprinkle with sugar.
5. Fold the edge of the flattened pastry dough up and over filling.
6. Bake galette until the crust is golden brown, 45-50 minutes.
7. Serve a slice of galette on @kiddobloom plate.